WHO WE ARE
Farm Credit Services of Mandan is a farmer-owned cooperative lender providing credit and financial management services to nearly 4,000 customers. We are part of the national Farm Credit System which has been serving agricultural producers since 1916 to provide a reliable and competitive source of credit through the sale of Farm Credit Bonds on the open money market. The Farm Credit System is federally chartered and regulated by the Farm Credit Administration. Today we are the leading provider of agricultural financing. For more information regarding Farm Credit Services of Mandan, check out our Business Profile.
|Michael J. Schaaf||Chairman||Glen Ullin||2020|
|Clair Hauge||Vice Chairman||Carson||2023|
|James Vander Vorst||Director||Hague||2022|
|Michael Schneider||Appointed Director||Bismarck||2021|
|Sheldon Wolf||Appointed Director||Mandan||2023|
The annual report is available on our website 75 days after the end of the calendar year and members are provided a copy of such report 90 days after the end of the year. Quarterly reports are available on our website 40 days after the end of each calendar quarter.
2019 Financial Reports
2018 Financial Reports
2017 Financial Reports
2016 Financial Reports
- Associations are owned by its customers
- Governed by a board of directors
- Our staff and offices are connected to the local communities we serve
- We are committed to agriculture, year-round and long term
- Farm Credit has been a strong and stable provider for over 100 years
We share profits with our borrower-owners through Patronage Dividends:
- 2019 Patronage total was $4.5 Million
- Checks are distributed to about 1,900 loan customers
- 21 year total cash patronage distribution is $35.9 Million
- Sharing in your association’s success is an important benefit of cooperative membership
Farm Credit Services of Mandan team of highly trained agents have over 150 years of experience to help you get the right risk management coverage for your operation. In addition, we held eight crop insurance seminars throughout our territory to update producers on...
If February, Farm Credit Services of Mandan association distributed nearly $4.5 million in cash patronage back to its borrowers which is an increase of $2.1 million and equates to about 50 basis points. Over the past 21 years nearly $36 million has been distributed...