We are a cooperative committed to our members. Our goal is to hire people who share our passion for customer service and agriculture. We have a variety of full-time and part-time opportunities and offer a benefits program designed to attract and retain qualified employees.
Customer Service Assistant / Receptionist - Dickinson
Join our team of full service agricultural financial experts in our Dickinson, ND branch office.
We offer competitive compensation with base plus incentive pay structure; excellent benefit package; job training and continuing education and work/life balance flexibility. We are seeking a motivated individual who fits our customer-service oriented culture to be responsible for welcoming and directing visitors. The position will have clerical duties to support staff and customers including receipting, disbursing, and balancing daily funds. High school diploma or equivalent and one year work experience in an office setting; excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
EEO / AAP – M,F, Veterans, Disability
Insurance Representative - Mott
Join our growing team of full service agricultural financial experts. Farm Credit Services of Mandan has a full time Insurance Representative position available in our Mott Branch Office.
We offer competitive compensation with base plus incentive pay structure; excellent benefit package; job training and continuing education and work/life balance flexibility. We are seeking a motivated individual who fits our customer-service oriented culture to be responsible for marketing and servicing multi-peril crop insurance, hail insurance, and life insurance customers. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or Associates degree with four years applicable work experience; Insurance experience and current agricultural knowledge desired. Ability to become licensed in MPCI, Hail and Life Insurance within one year of hire required.
EEO / AAP – M,F, Veterans, Disability
Farm Credit Services of Mandan, as part of its mission and purpose, provides financial assistance for students with a career interest in agricultural lending or related services. A specified amount of money and number of scholarships is determined annually during the budget process and awarded in September of each year. In 2019, a total of 4 (four) $2000 each scholarships will be awarded.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Eligiblity & Application Process
Selection is made by a multi-disciplinary selection committee and utilizes objective criteria to determine eligible candidates and awardees.
- Enrolled as a full time student (12 or more credits) in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university, studying Agricultural Business, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Education, Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields of study.
- Have completed a minimum of 96 credits.
- Maintain a grade point average of at least 3.0 (B).
- Must remain in good academic standing as defined by college or university policy.
- Complete all program courses from which the student does not drop / withdraw before the expiration of the drop / withdraw period.
- Have a career goal to work in agricultural lending or related services.
- May not be immediate family (child, step-child, grandchild, step-grandchild, or sibling) of FCSM Senior Leadership or Selection Committee members.
- Students may be considered for scholarships for two consecutive years, however, each year will require a new application and selection process.
- Complete “Application for Scholarship” form.
- Write and submit an essay explaining the student’s desires to work in the agricultural field and their career goals post-graduation.
- Submit a current college transcript.
- Provide letters of reference from a minimum of three current or previous college instructors or advisors.
- Participate in face to face interview with Selection Committee (you will be contacted after the application review process)
- Complete computerized personality assessment (this will be arranged at the time of the face to face interview).
Farm Credit Services of Mandan offers a package of compensation and benefits programs that supports our efforts to attract, reward and retain qualified employees.
Competitive base plus variable pay; health, dental, and vision insurance; life and accidental death and dismemberment; tax advantage accounts (Flex Spending / Dependent Care / Health Savings Accounts); short and long term disability; 401(k) Retirement Plan (up to 9% employer contribution). Work-Life Balance; paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave program; Wellness Program; Tuition Reimbursement Program; Education and Training Opportunities; Employee Recognition Awards, and Employee Assistance Program
Farm Credit offers two different paid internship opportunities.
The Summer Internship runs from May to August. The internship provides students with exposure to all aspects of the Farm Credit Services business, including lending, insurances, accounting, and corporate administration.
The Winter Tax Internship starts in December and runs through tax season. This internship provides students with exposure to multiple facets of the Farm Credit Services tax department, including but not limited to tax planning, tax preparation, and tax reporting.
Paycheck Protection Program Information The development of the SBA Paycheck Protection Program application process is pending and awaiting SBA approval. Upon approval, Farm Credit Services of Mandan will receive our SBA Lender ID and access to the SBA Application Portal and can start accepting your applications. Because we do not have the official approval today, we need you to know that we...
To enroll in FCSM My Access Online Banking go to https://myaccess.farmcreditmandan.com and select "Create an Account" from the My Access dropdown and follow the steps provided. To use the I-phone online banking app you must first have an Online Banking linked My Access Account. Please note the the Android app is in process and should be available by April 1st. To unlock all features within My...