Jolene Brown and Farm Credit: Creating A Successful Farm Business Legacy
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. to 12:45 pm MST (includes lunch)
FCS Conference Room – Dickinson Branch at 1300 Roughrider Boulevard, Dickinson, ND
Jolene will present: “The Positives of Passing It On”
- Learn that if you want to honor the family, you’d better do the business right. If not, at the end of the day, you may have neither family nor business.
- Explore 10 specific and tested actions that build a legacy business.
- Realize we are in the people business, not just production. Leaders and managers bring good will, good experience, good skills and a commitment to do the foundation work.
- Receive 8 take-home tools for transitioning labor, management, leadership and ownership.
Jolene Brown is a walking-talking spokesperson and champion for the people of agriculture. She’s a farmer, author and professional speaker. Jolene is from West Branch, Iowa and her worldwide audiences appreciate her fun-filled spirit and valuable information. She’s on a mission to share leading-edge best practices, appreciation, laughter and celebration to increase productivity, profitability and peace of mind.
Jolene Brown, CSP, 1636 Eureka Ave., West Branch, IA 52358 319.643.2429 www.JoleneBrown.com Jolene@JoleneBrown.com
- Pre-registration deadline is November 1, 2018 – $50 additional charge if not pre-registered.
- Room capacity is 40 – filled on a first registered and paid basis
- Farm Credit Member Rate: $50/individual, $75/couple or $100 per family unit/operation
- Mail name (s), address, cell phone, email and payment to Farm Credit Services, P.O. Box 5001, Mandan, ND 58554 – Attention: Becky Peterson.
For more information call the Dickinson Branch Office at (701) 227-1207
Bookings are no longer available for this event.