As of June 8th the Farm Credit Services of Mandan offices are open to the public. Thank you for your patience.
We are all pleased to think about life returning to some semblance of normal and resuming our regular activities. As we open our offices to the public here are a few safety reminders to help ourselves, co-workers, and customers stay as safe as possible.
• Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19, follow the directions from the state health department or healthcare professional who notified you of the exposure.
• If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, stay home even if you are feeling well.
• We are limiting contacts and travel as outlined in the “Phase 4 Guidelines for Re-opening”.
• Try to avoid group gatherings and maintain social distancing if possible.
• For the time being we will not be shaking hands so hello will have to do
• Please avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough and wash your hands often with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• If masks are recommended, be sure to wear your mask correctly, completely covering your nose and mouth.
• Do not share headsets, telephone receivers, mouse, keyboards, and other objects that are touched by hands or used near the face.
• We continue to urge caution if you are traveling to a place that is currently considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections and ask that you conduct business with us on-line.
Thank you for your understanding and patronage.