Pasture, Rangeland and Forage Insurance allows producers to tailor a program for their risk management needs by selecting coverage levels, index intervals, productivity factors, and number of acres to insure.
- Available for haying and/or grazing acres
- Not required to insure all acres
- Insurance coverage is for lack of precipitation
- No adjuster or loss adjustment process
- No production records or forage stand counts needed
Please contact your Farm Credit Services Insurance Representative for more information on PRF Coverage.
The deadline to report 2023 acreage is December 1, 2022.