Farm Credit Services specialists can customize a policy to cover the gaps in your multi-peril or enterprise unit coverage. Protect your investments by calling Farm Credit for a crop hail insurance premium quote today.
- Protection for the full value of your crop
- Acre-by-acre coverage for protection from isolated damages
- Provides additional coverage for enterprise units
- Immediate and two-hour coverage
- Competitive rates
- Variable deductibles
- Cash Discounts may be available
FCSM currently writes with six different insurance companies in order to find the beset coverage and product features that fit the risk management needs of your operation.
- Unrecoverable ears due to stalks severed or broken at the node and below the ear
- Covers damage for specified crop by wind when hail destroys five percent or more of the crop during the same occurrence.
- Wind loss interpreted to mean injury to plant above the ground, by breaking off or over of straws by wind.
- Provides additional replant options to certain crops, in addition to your multi-peril coverages
Store Grained Coverage
- Covered store grain from previous year and a portion of the mileage for transit coverage for grain from storage to first place of sale
- Coverage is applied when the crop is in field or transit and a fire that destroys the crop
Dry Bean Rejection
- Covers losses when Dry Beans are rejected for processing purposes due to spoilage in direct result of the hail damage
(availability varies by company)