Farm Credit Services specialists can customize a policy to cover the gaps in your multi-peril or enterprise unit coverage. Protect your investments by calling Farm Credit for a crop hail insurance premium quote today.
- Protection for the full value of your crop
- Acre-by-acre Protection from Isolated Damages
- Coverage for Spot Losses on Enterprise Units
- Carryover and Two-hour Coverage
- Competitive Rates and Cash Discounts
- Fire,Transit and Storage Coverage
- Wind (small grain) and Green Snap (corn) Endorsement Options
FCSM currently writes with four reputable insurance companies: Great American, NAU, Rain and Hail and RCIS to find the best coverage and product features that fit the risk management needs of your operation.
- Unrecoverable ears due to stalks severed or broken at the node and below the ear
- Covers damage for specified crop by wind when hail destroys five percent or more of the crop during the same occurrence.
- Wind loss interpreted to mean injury to plant above the ground, by breaking off or over of straws by wind.
- Provides additional replant options to certain crops, in addition to your multi-peril coverages
Store Grained Coverage
- Covered store grain from previous year and a portion of the mileage for transit coverage for grain from storage to first place of sale
- Coverage is applied when the crop is in field or transit and a fire that destroys the crop
Dry Bean Rejection
- Covers losses when Dry Beans are rejected for processing purposes due to spoilage in direct result of the hail damage
(availability varies by company)