- Due to the recent increase in Covid-19 cases, we are postponing our transition planning seminars in Elgin, Mott and Hazen on October 7th and 8th.
- We are sorry for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding for the health and safety of our staff and customers in our rural communities.
- We are planning on rescheduling the “Keeping The Piece” workshops presented by the Freedom Financial Group at a later date. Thank you.
KEEPING THE PIECE WORKSHOPS – To Help You Keep What You’ve Worked a Lifetime to Build
These complementary workshops are hosted by Farm Credit Services and presented by Freedom Financial Group of Minot, North Dakota. They will cover:
- Transition and Exit Strategies
- Protect from Predators – Nursing Home, Liabilities and Divorce
- October 7th at Our Place Café in Elgin. Speaker at 1:30 MT with pie and coffee break at 2:30 p.m. Please RSPV through the online calendar or to the Carson Branch at (701) 622-3297
- October 7th at KC Hall in Mott. Social at 4:30 p.m. MT and Supper at 5:30 and Speaker at 6 :00 p.m. Please RSVP through the online calendar or to the Mott Branch at 701 824-3203.
- October 8th at Hazen City Hall. Social at 5:00 pm CT , Beef Dinner at 5:30 and Speaker at 6:15. Please RSVP through the online calendar or to the Beulah Branch at (701)873-5395.
Face Masks and Hand Sanitizer Available. Please Social Distance At Your Discretion.